Happy November, Ya’ll! In today’s post, I’m sharing my goals for the month. Can you believe it. We’re already at the end of the year again and it’s christmas in a few weeks. Crazy, right? I’m so ready for a brand new month and year. A very important goal for me this month is to jumpstart my creativity and get back into writting & blogging more often. I must admit, the past couple of months have threw me off in the blogging department. I’ve been feeling so uninspired to write lately. If you’re a blogger/writer you must know the feeling. Those times when you’re staring at a blank screen. Your brain is fried, and you can feel a headache coming on. Writing doesn’t always come easy, and it sucks. But you can overcome anything in life, and that may sound cheesy as hell, but its true!
Now, without any further adieu. Here are my november goals!
• Get back into blogging twice a week
• Work on improving and being more active on my blog social media accounts
• Take more photos and improve my photography skills
• Reorganize and declutter my beauty space and blog photo station
• Cut my hair (It’s been awhile, desperately in need of a trim and some freshly cut layers)
• Start eating healthier and exercising more often
• Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for editing blog photos
• Try a new recipe (I’ve been craving some banana bread lately)
What are your November goals? I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments section below. Thanks so much for stopping by!